Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Blogger...who me?

Writing has never been a strong suit of mine. I never liked it in school or for recreation. So the idea of blogging seemed well ummm not so exciting! Thoughts like what could I actually write about and who would actually care anyway came to my mind LOL! But over time with getting questions about our boys and how do we do it with four and we must be crazy and then add in homeschooling, I figured I have plenty to write about ! And if no one else cares except my husband and my friend MR (who encouraged me to go ahead!) I wanted my children to be able to look back on our homeschool journey as well as our life journey as they get older just in case my mind fails me as it often does already. So here the journey begins....

No comments:

Post a Comment